Completely Restore Your Oral Health with Full Mouth Reconstruction
Extensive decay, damage, and tooth loss can cause discomfort, difficulty eating, and embarrassment. At Dental Arts of Eagle, we can completely restore your oral health with a personalized series of procedures tailored to your needs. Known as a full mouth reconstruction, your treatment may include dental implants and customized restorations which can repair functional issues while also enhancing the appearance of your smile. Dr. Todd H. Shainholtz can complete virtually all stages of treatment at our Eagle, CO, practice. We use advanced technology to achieve the best results and financing is available.
What Are the Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction can substantially improve your quality of life by:
- Repairing damaged teeth for a stronger smile
- Can be scheduled over time to accommodate your budget
- Replacing missing teeth to prevent jawbone atrophy
- Improving your appearance by repairing broken or cracked teeth
- Restoring your ability to eat your favorite foods
- Alleviating threats to your long-term oral health
After undergoing this comprehensive treatment, many patients also feel a renewed sense of self-confidence in their smile.
Depending on your specific oral health concerns, your full mouth reconstruction may include:
- Dental Implants
- These small titanium posts can be surgically placed into the jawbone. Dental implants are attached to restorations to restore your entire tooth from root to crown.
- Dental Crowns
- A dental crown can be used to cover a moderately decayed or broken tooth and protect it from further damage. We can often provide same-day crowns using CEREC.
- A fixed (implant-supported) or removable full denture is designed to replace an entire dental arch. Partial restorations are also available.
- Dental Bridges
- If you are missing several teeth in a row, a dental bridge can be placed to close the gap in your smile.
- Cosmetic Treatments
- In addition to restorative procedures, cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening and porcelain veneers can add the finishing touch to enhance your smile.
During your consultation, Dr. Shainholtz can help you plan your customized treatment.
Why Choose Us?
We understand that a full mouth reconstruction is a substantial investment and are committed to exceptional dental care. We believe there are several unique aspects that help us achieve this goal:
A Welcoming Atmosphere
Our team is dedicated to providing you with a memorable experience. This begins as soon as you enter our office, whether it is your first or tenth visit. You will always be treated with respect and kindness by our caring staff and can feel comfortable in our office that feels like home.
Reliable Dental Care
As a patient-oriented practice, we strive to provide you with the highest level of personalization and use the latest technology for outstanding results you can feel proud of. To provide the best outcomes, Dr. Shainholtz is exceptionally hands-on, handling the vast majority of ever treatment. Additionally, each procedure has a warranty period.
At Dental Arts of Eagle, we can completely restore your oral health with a personalized series of procedures tailored to your needs.
Convenient Financing Options
We offer an in-house insurance program that can help make your dental care more affordable with 20 percent off treatment. We also accept CareCredit® financing which offers a broad spectrum of payment plans.
Your Health Is Our Priority
If you are embarrassed by your smile, in pain, or have lost one or more teeth, contact us online or call us at (970) 328-6347 today to schedule a consultation. Dr. Shainholtz can evaluate your oral health and recommend the best course of treatment to meet your unique needs.
“I've been coming to this dentist office my entire life, as long as I can remember. I've had a great experience here and I wouldn't go anywhere else.” Travis L.